Business processes are the main blood stream of any organization, in other words Business processes are at the heart of what makes or breaks a business—and what differentiates it from the competition.
Jupiter can be so much more than a document archive; by implementing rules and custom document workflow actions.
In other words, Jupiter can automate your business processes – saving you time and money, and freeing up resources.
Jupiter Business Process Management (JBPM) is designed to help organizations automate, control and track their
Jupiter BPM includes various tools for system integration, business activity monitoring dashboards, and rich search
capabilities for end users. Therefore, it ensures faster time-to-value, business-IT collaboration and reduced total cost of management.
Through Jupiter BPM and workflow management, organizations can easily design, deploy and manage any type of
business processes no matter how simple or sophisticated and complex the processes are. This is will result in increasing the organization operational efficiency, lowering the administrative costs and enhancing customer services.
Jupiter Business Process Management Core features include:
- Flexible Business Rules Definition: implement standard procedures and ensure regulatory compliance using
Jupiter's formal approach to defining, managing and revising business rules. Rules can automatically direct the
flow of data from one task to another or enforce procedures based on pre-determined criteria
- Integrate Content with Business Processes: keep employees up-to-date with the latest information, allowing
them to make timely decisions
- Customization Options: using simple configuration tools, new process definitions can be built and deployed to
support any business process
- Productivity Monitoring: managers and analysts can monitor and report on the performance of current or
completed processes, allowing them to further optimize processes and make better use of resources
- Task Scheduling: set a timescale for each task, to ensure that work is completed in a timely manner
- Escalation and Delegation: create organizational hierarchies allowing users to delegate or escalate tasks as
- Increase the efficiency of their internal operations leading to enhanced services and more satisfied customers
- Decrease the operational costs by eliminating costs related to making paper copies or transferring/mailing
paper documents across branches
- Have better insight on the performance of the team and be able to identify and resolve bottlenecks
- Remove the geographical boundaries, allowing business transactions to flow in real time between geographically dispersed users, as if they were in the adjacent office